Dr. Malik Usman
Dr. Malik Usman has been living his dream of creating beautiful smiles for over eight years. He is a caring, gentle, and experienced professional dentist who believes in the philosophy of creating family term relations instead of just treating patients’ immediate needs. He is a general dentist with extensive training in Restorative, Prosthodontics, Periodontics, Endodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry. He combines dental expertise, gentle chair side manner and state of the art technology to create beautiful, healthy smiles.He received his DDS with Honors from New York University in 2008 with induction in National Dental Honor Society – Omicron Kappa Upsilon – recognizing him among top 10% of dental students. He started his professional career in Worcester, Massachusetts with a local private dental office where he accomplished to transform a new office to a well established practice over flowing with patients in less than two years. In 2010, he moved to the state of Virginia in order to be close to his family and friends. He believes that patient comfort and patient education are top priorities. He will spend as much time needed to explain your treatment options and answer all of your questions.His goal is to continually improve his professional skills in order to deliver caring, quality and comprehensive dentistry in a comfortable and professional manner. Continuation of education in dentistry remains a regular part of Dr. Usman’s professional life. Some of the Affiliations and certifications include:
- Honors in Oral Medicine, Maxillofacial Pathology and Radiology Clinic at NYUCD.
- Member of American Dental Association (ADA).
- Member of Northern Virginia Dental Society (NVDS).
- Member of Virginia Dental Association (VDA).
- Member of American Education Dental Association (ADEA).
- Successful completion of 300 hours of continuing education in Oral Implantology conducted by MAXI course.
- Member of American Academy of Implantology (AAID).
- Certified in Invisalign Technology.
Selected as one of the top dentists in America in 2013 and 2014 by Consumers Research Council of America. He is married with two lovely and energetic kids. When Dr. Usman is not practicing dentistry, he loves to travel and spend time with family and friends, play cricket, racquetball and tennis.